WORK | EVB MASTER BUILDER AMSTERDAM
- The residence dates from the thirties and has many characteristic elements such as stained-glass windows and patio doors.
- The complete residence has been stripped for modernization and equipped with two new bathrooms, new floor, new Poggenpohl kitchen, customized cupboards, oak steps on the stairs and completely new paint work on both floors.
- To bring more light into the residence, the choice was made to join the kitchen and the dining room.
- All characteristic elements from the thirties, such as the stained-glass windows, have been retained.
- During the renovation, we discovered an unused space above the ceiling on the fourth floor. After consultation with the VVE, we have made mezzanines with customized cupboards.
- In total, 18 m2 extra room has been created; great to have as additional storage space!